Sponsored Links


Beautiful Romantic Quote Collection, Love Quote For Girlfriend, Love Quote to Impress Girls, Cute Love Quotes, Sweet Love Quotes For Girlfriend, Love Quotes For Facebook Status


  • My love for you is a journey that starts at forever and ends at never. I LOVE you.
  • The best things in life can never be kept;
    They must be given away.
    A Smile, a Kiss, and Love
  • Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.
  • A Cute Guy Can Open Up My Eyes, A Smart Guy Can Open Up My Mind,
    But Only A Sweet Guy Can Open My Heart.
  • If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
  • When I looked into your eyes I didn't see just you, I saw my today, my tomorrow, and my future for the rest of my life…I love you!!!
  • We sat side by side in the morning light and looked out at the future together.
  • As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.
  • You are always special to me, so I can not be away from you. I don’t know what the meaning of love is but I always feel your love.
  • I have loved you since the moment I clamped eyes on you.
  • I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it.
  • I have spread my dreams beneath your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
  • When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness.


 
Top