Sponsored Links


Collection of Eid Mubarak SMS in 140 Words, Eid Mubarak SMS For Friends, Eid Mubarak SMS For Family, Eid Mubarak SMS For Special Person, Short Eid Mubarak SMS, Eid Mubarak Status For Facebook Status


I wish a wish for you. The wish I wish for few. The wish I wish for you is that all your wishes will come true. So keep on wishing as my all wishes are with you. Eid Mubarak.


When my arms can't reach people close to my heart, I always hug them with my prayers. May Allah's peace be with you. A very happy Eid Mubarak to special you.



It's more than just an Eid wish, more than a message too. 
It's comes with warm and loving thoughts because it's meant for you.
Happy Eid Mubarak.



Of all the days to celebrate this out shines the rest. Wishing that this EID will be the happiest and best. Eid Mubarak.


May you be guided by your faith in Allah & shine in his divine blessings! Eid Mubarak.
 
Top