Sponsored Links


Beautiful Friendship SMS Collection, Collection of Lovely Friendship SMS, Friendship Quotes in English, New SMS Collection For Friendship, Friendship Status For Facebook, Friendship SMS in 140 Words


When god open the windows of heaven,
He saw me & asked what is ur wish today?
I said god take care of the dear one,
Who is reading this "SMS"


I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends.
I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.


You're a true friend, That i want you to know, Our love for each other Has helped us to grow. We've been through some tough times, But we've made it through, The only one i ever trusted was you.


Friendship is a priceless gift
that can’t be bought or sold,
but to have an understanding
friend is far more worth than gold.


A true friend understands when you say, "I forgot"
Waits forever when you say, "1 minute"
Stays when you say, "leave me alone"
and opens the door, "even before you knock.."
 
Top