Sponsored Links


Collection of Good Morning SMS in English, Good Morning SMS Collection in English, Good Morning SMS Status For Facebook, Good Morning SMS For Friends, Lovely Good Morning Text


A smile can open a heart faster than
a key can open a door..
Smiles r free so don't save them..
Brighten d world with ur smile..
GOOD MORNING!


Plz come out from room!
So that sun can rise,flowers can blossom,
birds can sing,bcoz all r waiting 2 see ur
beautiful SMILE;Good morning!!


fresh " morning."fresh " hopes
fresh" plans."fresh" efforts
fresh" success."fresh" feelings..
and also "FRESH" years to go I wish
u a Fresh & Successful day and Good Morning


Early this morning God gave me three baskets of
fruits - LOVE + HAPPINESS + PEACE OF MIND and
told me to share them with ppl Dear 2 me.
I'm sharing all with you,
Good Morning!

 
Top